Re: Searching for depressing moments of Internet history.....

2003-01-13 16:46:32
On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Scott W Brim wrote:
I have a vague recollection that CU-SeeMe was used for porn in late
1993.  We were so innocent, we thought people would use it for
conferencing.

Speaking of technologies, has porn ever been multicast?  Could have been a
killer application in those times when bandwidth was scarce..

Perhaps that's why multicast never really kicked off..