Re: Searching for depressing moments of Internet history.....

2003-01-13 03:05:54
just to be clear - I was thinking of porn sites using the HTTP protocol for access.

Best so far: Paul Hoffman thinks that the first one was called "Adult Action", and probably predated the official Mosaic release. But that search term is too general for the Internet of today (8240 hits.... sigh...)

Thanks to all who responded!

                Harald

--On mandag, januar 13, 2003 10:53:03 +0100 jfcm <info(_at_)utel(_dot_)net>