Re: Eating our own Dog Food...could the IAB and IESG use SIP for conference calls

2003-03-25 08:08:18
Do you think that Americans are interested in continuing to eat the dog food
fed to them by the I* society ?

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipr-technology-rights-03.txt
S. Bradner
"The policies are also intended to benefit the Internet community
and the public at large, while respecting the legitimate rights of IPR holders."
=====

The I* society (small s...aka The Big Lie Society) does not appear to respect
anyone's rights.
The I* society simply takes what it wants, does not reference other people's
work (prior art, etc.),
and attempts to do ethnic cleansing on networks to only allow economic
advantage to flow to their insiders...
Via censorship and control of the media and the view presented to governments,
the I* society attempts
to shape history to match their reality...which is not the truth...

Educated and enlightened people learn the truth and pass it on from one
generation to the next...
...the I* society has yet to figure out a way to control what is in all
people's meatspace brains...
Truth-seeking people have to protect themselves and route around the
dictatorial regimes of the I* society...
The InterNAT is one of the first steps in setting up that protection...