Re: Eating our own Dog Food...could the IAB and IESG use SIP for conference calls

2003-03-25 11:26:17
    > Currently they are using Cisco phones, but there is no reason why
software SIP
    > based phones shouldn't work as well.

Actually, only about three-quarters of the phones are Ciscos, to the best
of my knowledge; meaning that there are more than a hundred non-Cisco
(mostly open-source software) phones on the network as well.

A lot of the IAB and IESG folks are already on the INOC network.  Should
we put some effort into getting the remainder (and newly-appointed) folks
on as well?

                                -Bill