RE: Thinking differently about the site local problem (was: RE: site local addresses (was Re: Fw: Welcome to the InterNAT...))

2003-04-02 13:19:12
Jeroen Massar wrote:
Tony Hain [mailto:alh-ietf(_at_)tndh(_dot_)net] wrote:

Jeroen Massar wrote:
... That's also why IE in XP doesn't support it.

Making claims that you know nothing about, only exposes
your lack of
clue.

Fortunatly I don't have to resolve to personal accusations
to get my point across. I cc:'d the people who really
know how the stuff works so they could comment on these statements. :)

I was the IPv6 program manager for what ended up shipping in XP, and
literals in wininet didn't make it for lack of testing resources.

Tony