Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

2003-04-18 09:31:38
And Dave's note matters - I was talking specifically about
"formatting", but the guidelines do include contents as well -
and the content guidelines DO matter, and are supposed to be
enforced...

Spencer

--- Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
Sabahattin,

SD> Please let me add that the "mandated" guidelines do not
seem to
SD> be tightly enforced -

For Internet-Drafts, page-breaks are not required.

So the details that are essential seem to be the beginning
bits of
titles, the abstract, and the intellectual property
announcements.