Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

2003-04-23 09:56:18
On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:17:38 EDT, John Stracke
<jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com>  said:

Sounds like a good filter to me.  Why would we want it non-techies
writing Internet-Drafts? We already get a lot of borderline stuff; open
it up to marketroids and we'll be swamped.

Is this even an actual problem?  Can anybody point at an actual Good Idea
that didn't get anywhere because of lack of formatting ability?  (Yes, I
sympathize with the original poster's problem, but suspect that it's not as
big a hurdle as expected with the right macro sets for their software).