Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

2003-04-29 08:19:06
"Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <mail(_at_)sabahattin-gucukoglu(_dot_)com> writes:

B) I am totally blind, so the process of formatting the document -
especially in plain text - is going to prove very difficult.  Are there
other provisions that I might take advantage of that would solve this
problem?

What platform are you using? Since it seems possible for you to write
text messages, can't you just insert the usual nroff macros to
generate the ID?

See /Instructions to RFC Authors/, RFC 2223, which includes an nroff
template and a small Perl script.

There are also a few hints here:

  http://www.rfc-editor.org/formatting.html

which is easily viewable with a text only browser.