Re: A follow up question

2003-04-23 15:14:40
I agree education is appropriate. Part of that is educating the
application development community that the real network has addressing
with limited scopes of relevance, so blindly assuming a flat routing
space and passing around topology specific information will result in
broken apps.

This is ridiculous.  Tony, we understand that we don't have a
completely connected network.  We've understood that for years.
But we're not willing to adopt your delusions that this is the same
problem as having ambiguous addresses.

Keith