Re: A follow up question

2003-04-23 16:41:18
Thus spake "Keith Moore" <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>
My primary issue is that there are a variety of things people want to
use SL for and removing an existing mechanism without appropriate
replacements for all of them first is an irresponsible act.

we need a list of these things, so we can work on a list of
replacements.

Top of the list: a portable but unroutable prefix, say a /48, that doesn't
require recurring fees to an RIR or ISP.  I don't require it to be unique
(since it's unroutable), but that's your call.