Re: The utilitiy of IP is at stake here

2003-05-29 16:13:46
Tony Hain wrote:

it wouldn't take much to convince people that moving to a new
mail system would either reduce spam, or had adequate mechanisms for
financial recourse.

I think you mean that, if people believed the new system would reduce spam, it wouldn't take much to convince them. It *would* take a lot to convince them that it would reduce spam; people with a normal, healthy cynicism gland (and without the expertise to analyze the new protocols) would assume that it was just a marketing ploy.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                      |