Re: requiring payment (was spam)

2003-05-30 16:10:11
Pity the poor Zealot; who, when he loses sight of his objective,
simply redoubles his efforts.

For sure, do not let any new ideas leak into the IETF!

Cheers...\Stef

At 12:52 -0400 5/30/03, Stephen Kent wrote:
At 1:36 AM -0700 5/29/03, Einar Stefferud wrote:
I suggest that those who wish to more fully understand all this trust stuff
might find it useful to look at http://mcg.org.br/.

Cheers...\Stef

I would recommend this web site only to folks who want to see a very narrow
view of what trust and certification are about, a view not consistent with
most standards in the PKI arena, and one not shared by most legal experts, ...

Steve