Re: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 10:54:36
Keith, I don't get this argument. A NAPT is a firewall by your own definition "I believe the primary purpose of firewalls should be to protect the network, not the hosts, from abusive or unauthorized usage." It's implementing a very simple policy, protect me from the outside world.

simon