RE: Re[2]: myth of the great transition (was US Defense Department forma lly adopts IPv6)

2003-06-19 18:32:34
Richard Welty wrote:
the needed three legged firewall, bridging two interfaces and
using NAT on the third one, is rather more complicated than i
wanted to deploy for a budget-constrained customer. neither i
nor my client feel that there was a much of a win here, but
there weren't any other options, either.

This is a clever setup; am I guessing correctly in saying that
fortunately the IPSEC part needed to terminate on only one or two
servers and not on each host?

Michel.