Re: WG review: Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks (l2vpn)

2003-06-20 01:46:09

--On onsdag, juni 18, 2003 15:31:56 -0400 Melinda Shore <mshore(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

As a process kind of thing, I'm also concerned about the
growth of the "temporary" sub-IP area, so I think there are
issues here with both the work itself and in how the IETF
goes about taking on and structuring its work.

in case someone missed it.... both the L2VPN and L3VPN WGs are being proposed within the *INTERNET* area.

                    Harald