Re: Solving the right problems ...

2003-08-27 10:33:15
On woensdag, aug 27, 2003, at 18:48 Europe/Amsterdam, Tony Hain wrote:

but if that only applied to apps using a new stabilization layer, there wouldn't be as much complaint because those would see a clear benefit.

So when will vendors recompile their apps for multihoming? Right after they're done recompiling them for IPv6?

It might be useful to start thinking about what we can do in the long term if we don't care about supporting existing applications, but this won't solve any of today's or tomorrow's problems.