Re: A modest proposal - allow the ID repository to hold xml

2003-09-03 10:25:50
I don't know about about you, Paul, but I'm writing my drafts using
EMACS and Marshall's tool.  That allows for generation of HTML, NROFF,
and text.  The HTML allows for hyperlinks, which is REALLY nice.

and for folks who are of the xslt persusasion, julian's html output is
very sweet...

/mtr

ps: the point being, that there's not just one tool that works with this
    stuff...

pps: oh, and did i mention the every expanding bibliographic libraries
     already in 2629... the 3gpp reference set is coming up later this
     week (thanks miguel!)