Re: where the indirection layer belongs

2003-09-05 14:55:36
On vrijdag, sep 5, 2003, at 23:15 Europe/Amsterdam, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

Dave's MAST proposal was announced at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg25938.html.

It is not entirely clear where this draft should be discussed. I
bailed and sent my comments to Dave offlist, and asked him to reply on
SOME list if my comments were helpful (candidates include MULTI6, but
I can't speak definitively). I'm sure guidance would be graciously
accepted.

Similar stuff has been discussed on the multi6 list in the past, so I see no reason why this couldn't be discussed there. Doing so isn't even in direct contradiction with the charter. :-)