Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-06 21:39:52
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:38:19 +0800, Shelby Moore said:

Please stop the personalized attacks and stick to the facts.

I didn't make a personalized attack.  I merely pointed out that in all
probability,
you haven't actually *tried* doing what you suggest, because it's not anywhere
near as usable as you might think.

... and then...

So you are indeed heavily involved with the DCC!  Yes I know that is a
weakness in the way the DCC measures bulk, but that is irrelevant to the point
above.

If I'm involved with the DCC in any way shape or form other than the fact I've
seen Vernon write about it on IETF lists, it's such a covert involvment that
even I am unaware of it.