Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-06 23:52:24

The second is raising the cost to the spammer.  Personally, I like the idea of
taking up a collection among the ISPs and other providers, and hiring some
good
ethnic muscle (there's competition in the field, a number of experienced and
ruthless groups are available).  I'm sure the spam problem would change
drastically if the spammer was seriously having to balance the mentioned $300K
for bogus enhancement pills against having their kneecaps broken by one group
or worse by one of the other groups...

What, who needs a kneecap job done?  Contact me off-list;)  We have very
reasonable rates....

wait.  sorry.  that was spam.