Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiatelegitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

2003-09-06 23:01:07

        [..]
You might also want to go re-read the ASRG mailing list archives, your
proposal
(and variants thereof) has been kicked down the beach like a dead whale
multiple times already.
        [..]
If you would like to refer me to some specific threads (with links please),
then
I will be happy to read them and adjust my comments here or even withdraw the
proposal if I find it is warranted.

Valdis gave you the initial pointer, why should he do your literature review
(prior art?) research as well?

And (re-ordering just a little) I find it a little wierd to see:

        [..]
Please stop the personalized attacks and stick to the facts.

And then a few lines down you opine (of Valdis's motives)...

I suppose it is possible that your negative responses here may
be explained by similar vested interest with him.  Maybe, but in
fairness I won't immediately assume the worst ethics of you.

Hmmm.

gja