RE: Appeal to the IAB on the site-local issue

2003-10-14 15:29:10

I do not think there is anything approaching an epidemic going on.  It
is always good to look at what MIGHT be a process failure - understand
if it IS a failure (be more self critical before someone else points out
your failings) and if it is, see what can be learned and applied in the
future.

I really wish I personally had more time to look into the
problem/process WGs, but unfortunately - I have my other priorities.
And frankly - I trust the people that are there to do the right thing.

Bill