Re: Appeal to the IAB on the site-local issue

2003-10-09 19:14:22
Tony,

speaking only for myself:

I am saddened to see the length to which you are willing to go in attempting to use process mechanisms to overturn a technical WG decision to which you do not agree.

After reviewing the video, I personally concluded that *no matter what the merits of the case*, the WG had clearly made a decision. My judgment of the the form of the discussion was that it was an informed one; my judgment of the arguments raised was that it was a correct one.

But there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that the WG made a decision, and that the chairs were procedurally correct in recording that decision as the outcome of the meeting.

That is, after all, what you claimed to be appealing.

                           Harald