Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-13 20:10:05
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 07:57:33PM -0600, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
so rather than worrying, let's see what we can do to help....

if someone - for instance - has EFFECTIVE tools for triangulating and
locating ad-hoc stations, perhaps they can bring them to the next IETF
meeting?

Another suggestion - it would have been real useful if the software
on my laptop could have been told to ignore some APs (or some other
laptops pretending to be APs), or to only listen to this other set
of APs.  White/black listing of APs...
        --asp