Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-14 17:47:28

Regards,
Jordi

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <henk(_at_)ripe(_dot_)net>
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: IETF58 - Network Status

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Jim Martin wrote:

I strongly encourage people to consider bringing 802.11a cards to
future meetings!  (Note: Of course, now that I've said that, the future
hosts will decide against deploying it)

If we go for 802.11a, I sugggest that we ask a vendor (or two) to come
with a pile of cards that people can borrow for a few $$ more than the
manufactuiring price, and can return after the meeting, or not.

Henk

Henk Uijterwaal                             Email:
henk(_dot_)uijterwaal(_at_)ripe(_dot_)net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre            WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258           Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands      Mobile: +31.6.55861746

That problem that we weren't having yesterday, is it better? (Big ISP NOC)

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.