Re: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-18 09:06:22
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:53:09 +0100 "JORDI PALET MARTINEZ"
<jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es> wrote:

I believe that the terminal room, with wired connectivity, is no
longer needed. But the terminal room, as a place with tables, is very

I disagree here. Having a _stable_ (fallback) network access, especially when
shifting around larger files, is very convenient. I'm not in favor of abandoning
the fixed net access (except if cutting down the costs require it).

Regards,
 Roland