Re: i18n name badges

2003-11-19 16:59:20
Someone can complain about privacy issues, but I feel that is the same now whe
n the blue sheet is circulated, or the attendance list is in the web site, rig
ht ?

Count me as one of the complainants.

The big problem with RFID is that your identity is exposed at times
when you don't want it to be.  You can always decline to sign a blue
sheet, or you can sign a fake name.  As for the attendee list -- I
don't recall if the IETF offers the option of not having your name
listed; most other conferences I attend do provide that option, and the
IETF should as well.