Principles of Spam-abatement

2004-02-26 14:11:25
   I strongly recommend gathering some principles of spam-abatement to
enlighten the spam BOF at IETF-59. (I'd be happy to edit such a
document, but it might be better to chose someone who will attend
IETF-59...

Iljitsch van Beijnum <iljitsch(_at_)muada(_dot_)com> wrote:

If we can communicate the fact that a message is discarded because it
was categorized as spam back to the sender without adverse side
effects, then occasional false positives aren't much of a problem.

   I nominate this statement for #1 on that list of principles.

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>