RE: MBONE access?

2004-03-03 21:37:35
So we are still faced with the question of how to deploy multicast to the
end user.  Sad.  I have two circuits running into my home office, and both
providers (one a major telco) are so cranially-rectally inverted that they
have no clue what multicast is much less how to deploy it.

What does it take, someone to go to berkeley and hack a server onto the
network to act as a tunnel broker?

Scott