Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-11 11:26:22
The following message indicates that EP.NET has assigned an IP address to
ISC.ORG.  You are quite well aware of this.  Dissembling will not help
you.

                --Dean

Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:26:42 -0500 (EST)
From: Dean Anderson <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com>
To: bill <bmanning(_at_)karoshi(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: Complaint regarding www.sorbs.net (204.152.186.189) (fwd)

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, bill wrote:

      I have no reason to act as your relay agent.  We have no
      agreement in place for me to act in this manner.

The traceroute I forwarded shows that your IP addresses 198.32.176.4 is
assigned to ISC.ORG, which typically indicates a relationship.

 8  paix-gw4.isc.org (198.32.176.4)  92.828 ms  91.036 ms  91.415 ms