Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-11 17:09:20

On 11 May 2004, at 17:55, Dean Anderson wrote:

I would ignore this, but it materially mis-states ISC.ORGS involvement in
SORBS.   ISC.ORG __HOSTS__ www.sorbs.net on 204.152.186.189:

For a more complete list of resources hosted at ISC, you might try:

  http://www.isc.org/ops/hosting