Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-18 15:59:14
Sigh.

Harald, Please add __Another__ complaint to the chair about inappropriate
behavior by Mr. Vixie.

Oh wait, could it be that lying to the general public saying our address
space is hijacked is a personal attack?  Hmm.  Maybe they aren't as
'perfessional' as they made out to be.  Maybe these attacks aren't as
unrelated to the IETF as the Chair asserts.

I guess those that have to resort to name-calling don't have anything else
ot resort to, since they can't resort to facts.  And of course, indeed, no
contrary _facts_ have been given. Well, Vixie hasn't changed in 15 years,
still as infantile as ever.

And these irresponsible and immature people have operational control of a
root nameserver.  How did that ever happen?  That too, should be changed.

                --Dean