Re: 60th IETF - Registration

2004-05-18 16:09:18
On Tuesday, May 18, 2004, at 05:56 PM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
We should also remember that the people don't comes just from US. When I called they (not very kindly) suggested me if I can call back in 6 hours (!!!!!) because registration services doesn't work so early. Incredible, this is having fun and supporting international guests.

Fax should take care of it.

Obviously it would be preferable to be able to make reservations online.
That we can't is an inconvenience, but a minor one with several alternative
mechanisms for making reservations available.

I'm somewhat more concerned about small meeting rooms given our last
experience in the hotel, but maybe with attendance down it won't be a
problem.

Melinda