Re: [dnsop] Re: Complaint on abuse of DNSOP lists

2004-05-18 22:07:50
Mr. Anderson,

I note that your use of the terms "infantile", "irresponsible" and "immature" are personal attacks. These are inappropriate for the IETF list.

If you have serious complaints to make that you feel require you to use these terms, send them to me privately.

If you want to send mail to the public IETF list, be civil.

You have been warned.

                   Harald Alvestrand