Re: What exactly is an internet (service) provider?

2004-06-22 16:34:59
Valdis;

With your motivation explained and with your three new categories,
all of which are unrelated to telecommunication providers but
related to hotels, I think I can understand your fundamental
mistake.

More generally, Internet access is of 4 basic time-base categories:

I think the difference is not on time-base but on who has the control
to choose the telecommunication service.

In John's cases seemingly, Hotels has the control.

                                                        Masataka Ohta