survey on Friday IETF sessions

2004-07-20 21:38:16
One of the issues we seem to be running into is an increased number of
conflicts in meeting slots at IETF meetings.  For instance, two years
ago the meeting slots predominantly were used for 6-7 meetings, whereas
the agenda for the upcoming meeting has no slot except for Friday
without 7-8 meetings.  There has been some discussion about IETF
meetings on Fridays, possibly extending the agenda to later Friday
afternoon.  In the interest of creating a more informed discussion,
we've put together a short questionnaire to gather some data on
attending meetings from IETF participants.

See http://ietf.levkowetz.com/survey/attendance/

--aaron  (for Aaron Falk, Henrik Levkowetz, and Mark Allman)

PS. Please don't complain about the questions.  If you have better,
feel free to build your own -- more data is good!  :)