Naming convention for a WG I-D that returns to individual submission?

2004-07-26 23:48:58
Hi all,

I am looking for procedural guidance on the naming convention to be followed for an Internet-Draft that has been adopted as a WG item and that has therefore been granted a name like draft-mybelovedwg-blabla-XX.txt but that is now returning to the individual submission status - be it that the WG finally abandoned this WG item after more technical investigations, that the WG rechartered making this former WG item now out of scope, etc.

Thus, this Internet-Draft should probably revert to a filename similar to draft-myfavoriteauthor-blibli-YY.txt, shouldn't it?

I couldn't unfortunately find any relevant text on this (though I tried RFC 2026 and http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt) :-(

Any feedback most welcome,
Many thanks in advance,

Florent