Re: Naming convention for a WG I-D that returns to individual submission?

2004-07-27 09:38:46
Florent,

F> Thus, this Internet-Draft should probably revert to a filename similar
F> to draft-myfavoriteauthor-blibli-YY.txt, shouldn't it?

I don't recall seeing any guidance for choosing the full details of a
private I-D's name.

blibli-YY is chosen at the author's discretion. Having blibli be the
name of the working group has obvious benefits.

So, your thought on the choices sounds reasonable to me.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>