Re: Naming convention for a WG I-D that returns to

2004-07-31 09:34:39

--On 31. juli 2004 11:19 +0200 "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <jefsey(_at_)jefsey(_dot_)com> wrote:

What about an information draft reporting on the results of the work of
an existing organization or project? Can it use the name of the
organization and only quote as authors the actual writers?

that would require giving the secretariat a list of "acceptable" organizations - and some idea of when someone should be allowed to speak for them or not. We started down that route in the past, and decided not to go there any more.