Re: Naming convention for a WG I-D that returns to

2004-07-31 02:23:51
What about an information draft reporting on the results of the work of an existing organization or project? Can it use the name of the organization and only quote as authors the actual writers? where/holw should the organization be introduced? Is there any difference if the draft is not for information?
thank you. jfc

PS. Can someone tell me which RFC says that a draft must include a security part?. thank you;