Re: Friday @ IETF61?

2004-09-02 04:34:22
On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:18:13AM +0100, Tim Chown wrote:
[...]
I would have no objection to two full WG sessions on a Friday, but
I can see why most local (US) attendees would want to head off home at
lunchtime (from a US event).

Well, some of us Europeans (and possibly others) may have to stay
until Saturday if there are two sessions. Not that I mind.

Last time there were 8 parallel meetings in most sessions. I would
rather have more meetings on Friday. At least a Friday morning session,
but possibly also after lunch sessions. If all the WGs met, we would
need at least 9 parallel sessions (including Friday) I think.

Stig