Re: Friday @ IETF61?

2004-09-02 04:49:37
On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:41:50 +1000 George Michaelson <ggm(_at_)apnic(_dot_)net>
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:36:39 +0300 "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)"
<dromasca(_at_)avaya(_dot_)com> wrote:

I do not believe that this is achievable. With the majority of other
standards organizations meetings and industry events building their schedules
on a week basis, avoiding major conflicts in the participants calendars would
become an even more challenging task, close to mission impossible.

I do not believe this is true.

actually, its been pointed out to me this is painfully true. There are also
loosers in re-scheduling. Some people will not benefit from my idea. Possibly
many people. bodies like IEEE do back-to-back scheduling. (sigh)

-George