Re: Options for IETF administrative restructuring

2004-09-07 06:54:07

I believe that the difference between what Avri is discussing and what is discussed in Carl's draft is that Avri is talking about incorporating the IETF (the standards function), either as part of ISOC or as an independent entity, not just the administrative support function. Carl's draft limits itself to options for organizing the administrative support function.

Margaret