Re: Explosive bolts [Re: Options for IETF administrative restructuring]

2004-09-07 07:30:52
As Brian, I will leave aside the question of whether the lawyers can make it possible for an MoU to be effective; I'm not a lawyer either. However, I think we may have different definitions of "explosive bolts":