Re: archives (was The other parts of the report....

2004-09-10 10:16:04
%
%
% fwiw - I would like to see a public archive of old IDs
%
% something like
% http://www.potaroo.net/ietf/html/xids-curr.html
%
% would be ideal (imo)

        tangled nest of vipers here. :)
        ome might take the USG tactic and treat the maintance of
        some archive as a "third-party" database - not bound by the
        (not so much) implied publication contract btwn the
        author(s) and the ISOC/IETF.

% I also think that there needs to be a concentrated effort to bring the
% mailing list archives up to date on the IETF web site (part of that is
% to retrieve the old archives for lists which have not been run from
% ietf.org)

        imho, this may be more important that old ids.

% Scott

--bill