RE: first steps (was The other parts of the report...)

2004-09-14 01:17:27
Perhaps it hasn't been said because it's obvious: operationally, if you ensure
*simultaneous* placing and renewal of all the contracts for functional
components, people have the opportunity to bid for as many functional
components as they can handle.

        Regards,

        Graham Travers

        International Standards Manager
        BT Group

        e-mail:   graham(_dot_)travers(_at_)bt(_dot_)com
        tel:      +44(0) 1359 235086
        mobile:   +44(0) 7808 502536
      HWB279, PO Box 200,London, N18 1ZF, UK

BT Group plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England and Wales no. 4190816 This electronic message contains
information from BT Group plc which may be privileged or confidential. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by
telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately. Activity and
use of the BT Group plc E-mail system is monitored to secure its effective
operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using this
system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation
and for other lawful business purposes.