Re: Things that I think obvious....

2004-09-14 19:53:00
Harald,

Since I finally got around to posting my "what was that problem
anyway" note, it is probably time for me to come back and try to
question some of your assumptions, since I'm not sure I agree
completely with all of them.  More important, the logic on which
your definitions are constructed appears to be badly flawed.
Since poor definitions and logic can lead to confused thinking,
some careful analysis may be in order.

--On Thursday, 09 September, 2004 12:21 +0200 Harald Tveit