Re: a note about the scenarios

2004-09-27 06:14:59
On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 04:03:14PM -0700, Joe Touch wrote:

Or overwhelmed by the length of the documents that describe these issues
in detail.

If you're looking for a way to get people to ignore an idea, make it too
long to bother to read. ;-)

Indeed.  When I then see a 360 line email saying "here's the issues from
20,000 feet", I'm not getting any closer to the crux :)

It must be possible to present the key issues on a page of A4 if you want
to get the "masses" to form any kind of opinion.

Or maybe the whole O vs C thing is symptomatic of the problem?

Tim