Re: a note about the scenarios

2004-09-24 09:10:57
On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 07:03:41AM +0300, John Loughney wrote:

   I've skimmed the recent documents and have come away feeling rather
   uninterested  in  the  topic.  As  with most others, I asume, I'm more
   interested
   in technical work not aministrative or reorg work.

I suspect this is why Harald is now requesting more input - the "masses"
feel either uninterested, too busy, or not knowledgeable enough to make
a decision (something the consultant should not suffer from).

I'm not really that clear how C (an independent corporation that works
with ISOC) will in practice differ from O (an independent committee that
works under ISOC).   How does "with" and "under" differ, in reality?

The subtleties are beyond me, without significant effort to follow it, and
it sounds like John is making the same comment.

Tim