Re: Shuffle those deck chairs!

2004-10-15 05:37:12
This strikes me as oversimplistic. What if a commercial enterprise wanted to license its IPR in such a way that it put no constraints on open source, but retained constraints on commercial competitors? I'm not sure you can get around a technical mandate for some kind of license and still retain those options. -- Nathaniel